Due to Security Upgrades, some users may experience issues at checkout with older browsers. If you experience any issues, Please upgrade your browser and try again.
Hot Jonkanoo Shrimp
Products used in this recipe: Jonkanoo Pepper Sauce
- 45.5 Kg (10 lbs) Jumbo shrimp
- 75 ml (5 Tbsp) Walkerswood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce
- 75 ml (5Tbsp) Red wine vinegar
- 185 g (6 oz) Butter (or substitute)
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch Fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Dash of salt to taste
In a large skillet melt butter over a low flame. Add garlic and cook lightly. Mix in vinegar, Walkerswood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce and shrimp. Saute for about 1 minute.
Remove and spread coated shrimp in a flat ovenproof dish.
Place under a hot grill until sizzling for about 3 minutes (do not overcook).
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Serve immediately with rice.