- 45.5 Kg (10 lbs) Jumbo shrimp
- 75 ml (5 Tbsp) Walkerswood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce
- 75 ml (5Tbsp) Red wine vinegar
- 185 g (6 oz) Butter (or substitute)
- 6 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch Fresh parsley, chopped fine
- Dash of salt to taste
In a large skillet melt butter over a low flame. Add garlic and cook lightly. Mix in vinegar, Walkerswood Jonkanoo Hot Pepper Sauce and shrimp. Saute for about 1 minute.
Remove and spread coated shrimp in a flat ovenproof dish.
Place under a hot grill until sizzling for about 3 minutes (do not overcook).
Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Serve immediately with rice.