- 3 Whole Chicken, quartered (skin on)
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) Salt
- 7 Tbsp Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- 250ml (1 cup) Vegetable oil
- 75 ml (5 Tbsp) White wine vinegar
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Lime juice
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) Ginger, grated
- 3 tsp. Mustard
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) Honey
Sprinkle salt on chicken and rinse. Pat dry.
Whisk together all other ingredients in a large bowl. Put chicken pieces to marinate in mixture for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
Place marinated chicken in a roasting pan, cover with foil and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (gas mark 4) for 20 minutes.
Remove foil and bake uncovered for a further 45 minutes or until cooked.