Due to Security Upgrades, some users may experience issues at checkout with older browsers. If you experience any issues, Please upgrade your browser and try again.
Gingery Jerk Chicken
Products used in this recipe: Traditional Jerk Seasoning
- 3 Whole Chicken, quartered (skin on)
- 15 g (1 Tbsp) Salt
- 7 Tbsp Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- 250ml (1 cup) Vegetable oil
- 75 ml (5 Tbsp) White wine vinegar
- 45 ml (3 Tbsp) Lime juice
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) Ginger, grated
- 3 tsp. Mustard
- 30 g (2 Tbsp) Honey
Sprinkle salt on chicken and rinse. Pat dry.
Whisk together all other ingredients in a large bowl. Put chicken pieces to marinate in mixture for at least 2 hours or preferably overnight.
Place marinated chicken in a roasting pan, cover with foil and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (gas mark 4) for 20 minutes.
Remove foil and bake uncovered for a further 45 minutes or until cooked.