- 4 Slice Pork Chops - Double Cut 3" Thick
- 3 Large Onions - sliced
- 3 Large Red Apples - core removed and sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger - diced fine
- 1 sprig Fresh tyme - leaves only
- 4 Tbs Walkerswood Jerk Barbecue Sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Cut a deep pocket into the pork chop to accomodate the stuffing. Season with salt & pepper.
Saute the onions in 1 tbs oilve oil until caramelized, add the red apple, ginger, fresh thyme and 2/3 of the Walkerswood Jerk BBQ sauce - saute a further 3 mins then remove to a bowl to cool.
Once mixture has cooled stuff into the pork chops, using the remaining BBQ sauce to baste the chops.
Bake covered in a 350 Degree oven for 45 mins.
Remove cover and increase heat to 400 degrees and cook for additional 5 - 10 minutes until meat has fully cooked through.
Served with a nice mash potato and Veggies...WOW!