Due to Security Upgrades, some users may experience issues at checkout with older browsers. If you experience any issues, Please upgrade your browser and try again.
Walkerswood BBQ Ribs
Products used in this recipe: Jerk BBQ Sauce
- 2kg/4lb Lean pork or Beef Ribs
- For the Marinade:
- 1 1/4cups (375ml) Walkerswood Jerk Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Walkerswood Ground Allspice
- 1 tsp. Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Molasses
- 3/4 cups (175g) Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic , pressed
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Dark rum
Combine all the marinade ingredients and coat ribs. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
Light the barbecue or pre-heat oven to 150C/300F.
Barbecue the ribs for 20-40minutes turning occasionally and basting with sauce. If baking cover with foil and cook, basting occasionally for about 1 hour.