- 2kg/4lb Lean pork or Beef Ribs
- For the Marinade:
- 1 1/4cups (375ml) Walkerswood Jerk Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Walkerswood Ground Allspice
- 1 tsp. Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Molasses
- 3/4 cups (175g) Brown Sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic , pressed
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Dark rum
Combine all the marinade ingredients and coat ribs. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours.
Light the barbecue or pre-heat oven to 150C/300F.
Barbecue the ribs for 20-40minutes turning occasionally and basting with sauce. If baking cover with foil and cook, basting occasionally for about 1 hour.